The Engineering PhD Program majoring in Automation, Control and Process Optimization of the University of Piura (Peru) sponsored by the National Council for Science and Technology (Concytec), Proscience and the World Bank, hosts the «International Meeting on Intelligent Agriculture», from April 6th to 8th, 2022.
The event aims to promote the application of methodologies and technologies in agriculture and agro-industry to improve productivity, financial costs and process quality, as well as to present the situation of Agriculture 4.0 technology and the challenges for its implementation in Latin America.
During the event, leading national and international academics and researchers will expose different topics related to the progress of intelligent agriculture for international producers and also share their experiences in the application of artificial intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), digital transformation and other digital tools when making appropriate decisions in agriculture.
The International Meeting on Intelligent Agriculture will be held virtually and free of charge upon registration. For those who wish, the certificate of participation will require 80% attendance to the presentations and a fee of S/ 70.00.
- To provide information about the current situation of Agriculture 4.0 technology and the challenges for its implementation in Latin America.
- To build a network between national and international institutions that carry out innovation projects, research or intelligent agriculture initiatives.
- To promote the implementation of methodologies and technologies in agriculture and agro-industry to improve productivity, financial costs and process quality.
- To promote the work undertaken in Piura region on the Internet of Things (IoT), hyper-spectral image processing and automation in processes applied to agriculture.
- To set up the groundwork for future international collaborations or collaborative R+D+i. work .(Research, development and innovation).
- Researchers and academics with an interest in intelligent agriculture.
- Professionals working in agriculture and agro-industry.
- Students, technicians, entrepreneurs and agriculture and agro-industry managers.
- Producers and the general public related to agriculture.